I D Rather Be With You Bootsy Collins
Paroles de chanson Bootsy Collins - Id Rather Be With You traduction lyrics video. Stretchin Out in Bootsys Rubber Band Warner Bros.
Bootsy Collins Band Plays Perfect Live Funk With 1974 Performance Of I D Rather Be With You In 2020 Bootsy Collins Perfect Live Funk
Soul Funk P-Funk Sampled in More Than 50 Songs.

I d rather be with you bootsy collins. Entdecke mehr als 56 Millionen Songs Tausende Hörbücher Hörspiele und Podcasts erstelle deine eigenen Playlists und teile deine Lieblingssongs mit deinen Freundinnen. Join our Facebook group and spread love with us. Soul Funk Disco.
This song was written by Gary Cooper Bootsy Collins George. Seine erste wichtige Rolle spielte er gemeinsam mit seinem Bruder Catfish Collins in der Band von James Brown bevor er sich George Clinton und seinem P-Funk -Imperium anschloss. Love Gone Viral presents.
Redbone by Childish Gambino 2016 Multiple Elements Soul Funk Disco. Bootsy Collins - Id Rather Be With You 1976 youtube0tgYr0. On September 27 2008 the song only managed to peak to number 82 in the US and on the October 4 2008 the single peaked to number 61.
Watch the video for Id Rather Be With You from Bootsy Collinss Stretchin Out In Bootsys Rubber Band for free and see the artwork lyrics and similar artists. Id rather be with you Radin croons soothingly Say you feel the same way too Like a good long soak in the tub this may not be terribly exciting but its cosy warming and just what the doctor ordered after a stressful bus ride home. ID RATHER BE WITH YOU George Clinton Bootsy Collins Gary Muddbone Cooper Recorded by.
Bootsy Collins Song 1994. Id Rather Be With You. By helping UG you make the world better.
Höre Id Rather Be with You von Bootsy Collins - Glory B Da Funks On Me. Oktober 1951 in Cincinnati Ohio ist ein amerikanischer Bassist und seit den späten 1960er Jahren eine prägende Figur des Funk. By Bootsys Rubber Band.
Id Rather Be With You 1976 by Bootsys Rubber Band Producer credit. Share your videos with friends family and the world. View discussions in 9 other communities.
Watch the video for Id Rather Be With You from Bootsy Collinss Back In The Day. And earn IQ Suggest correction. Bootsy Collins - Id Rather Be With You 1976 1976.
Bootsy Collins - Id Rather Be With You. Intro Em Am D Em Am D Em Am D Em Am D Em Chorus AmC D Em Id rather be with you yeah AmC D Em yeah Id rather be with you AmC D Em Id rather be with you yeah AmC D Em Yeah Id rather be with you Verse Am D Em Id rather be with you until im through oh yes I do Am D Em Id rather be with you until that day well fly away Am D Em I just love that smiling face in the early sun Am. Bootsy Collins - Id Rather Be With YouLyricsId rather be with you yeahYeah Id rather be with youId rather be with you yeahYeah Id rather be with you.
Was sampled in 52 songs see all. George Clinton Bootsy Collins. Be the first to share what you think.
Ratha Be Ya. Posted by just now. The Bootsy Collins Anthology.
Stretchin Out in Bootsys Rubber Band is the first album by American funk and soul band Bootsys Rubber Band an offshoot act of Parliament-Funkadelic led by bassist and vocalist William Bootsy CollinsIt was released on August 6 1976 on Warner Bros. Bootsy Collins was sampled in Redbone by Childish Gambino 2016. No comments yet.
Letra tradução e música de Id Rather Be With You de Bootsy Collins - Prefiro ficar com você Até que eu Ah sim eu faço Prefiro ficar com você. Id Rather Be With You is the fourth song on Bootsys Rubber Band album Stretchin Out in Bootsys Rubber Band. The Best Of Bootsy for free and see the artwork lyrics and similar artists.
Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. 69 users contributed to this page. Listen to Id Rather Be with You on Spotify.
Bootsy Collins I D Rather Be With You Bootsy Collins Retro Cars Chevy Impala
Bootsy S Rubber Band I D Rather Be With You Live 1976 Youtube Music Soul Music Soul Singers Music Clips
I D Rather Be With You By Bootsy Collins Ifttt Tumblr Bootsy Collins Funk Music Funk Bands
I D Rather Be With You Bootsy Collins You Youtube Universal Music Group
Bootsy Collins I D Rather Be With You Bootsy Collins Collins Historical Figures
Bootsy Collins I D Rather Be With You Bass Solo Live In Copenhagen July 8th 2014 Bootsy Collins Soul Music R B
I D Rather Be With You Funk Music Bootsy Collins Warner Music Group
Bootsy Collins I D Rather Be With You The Great Escape Giants Take 1 Kardiff Produced By Stm S H Mngmnt Bootsy Collins Dance It Out Music Mix
Johan Rosengren On Instagram Bootsy Funk Bootsy Bootsycollins Ultrawave Lp Funk Funky Vinyl Vinylfunk Vinyl Bootsy Collins Vinyl Music Waves Lyrics
Bootsy Collins2 Bootsy Collins Parliament Funkadelic Play That Funky Music
Bootsy Collins Because Id Rather Be With You Ou Yeah Bootsy Collins Music Photo Funk Music
Bootsy Collins I D Rather Be With You Bootsy Collins Classic Rock And Roll Good Music
Bootsy Collins I D Rather Be With You W Lyrics Bootsy Collins R B Soul Music Soul Music
Bootsy Baby Bootsy Collins I D Rather Be With You Bootsy Collins Soul Music Music Love
Bootsy Collins I D Rather Be With You Youtube Bootsy Collins Neo Soul Collins
Saved On Spotify I D Rather Be With You By Bootsy Collins Https Ift Tt 1ua4bpf Spotifymeetspinterest Bootsy Collins Back In The Day My Favorite Music
Bootsy Collins I D Rather Be With You Youtube Bootsy Collins Collins Classic Blues
Credit To Michellina Sandoval Bootsycollins Thewholefunk Musica I D Rather Be With You Yeah Yeah I D Rather Be With Bootsy Collins Funky Music Good Music

Komentar
Posting Komentar