Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man

Whys the E rich man busy dancin While the A poor man pays. Travis Tritt is Going Home.

God S Hand Will Fall Heavier On Those That Have Redefined Marriage Lord Have Mercy On Us All I Want To Know God Words

Lord have mercy on the working man.

Lord have mercy on the working man. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazonde. Kostas All around I hear the sound of money But I aint got a nickel to my name And everywhere I look I see temptation She stands on every. Lord have mercy on the working man.

And everywhere I D look I see temp A tation. Cause lifes so A hard to understand. Lord Have Mercy on the Working Man Travis Tritt A All around I D hear the sound of A money.

Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man by Travis Tritt is a song from the album T-R-O-U-B-L-E and reached the Billboard Top Country Songs. Please Lord have mercy on the working man. She stands on every E corner and calls my A name.

Peter look down for a minute And see this little man about to drown Theres quicksand all around and man Im in it Please help me up Lord cause Im going down Now wont you tell me if you can. Lord Have Mercy on the Working Man Lyrics. Sometimes when we pray we start in Genesis and end up in Revelation in other words we give Jesus a ton of details all of which He already knows.

About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Last edit on Mar 29 2018.

Peter look down for a minute And see this little man about to drown Theres quicksand all around and man Im in it Please help me up Lord cause Im going down. But I aint got a E nickel to my A name. 1459 views added to favorites 519 times.

The longer I live the more I have come to love. Lord have mercy on the working man Wont you tell me if you can Cause lifes so hard to understand Whys the fat man busy dancing While the thin man pays the band Oh theyre billing me for killing me Lord have mercy on the working man Please Lord have mercy on the working man Please Lord have mercy on the working man. It was released in August 1992 as the first of five singles from his third studio album T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

Lord Have Mercy on the Working Man is a song written by Kostas and recorded by American country music singer Travis Tritt. Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man Travis Tritt A D A All around I hear the sound of money E A But I aint got a nickel to my name D A And everywhere I look I see temptation E A She stands on every corner and calls my name CHORUS D Now wont you tell me if you can A Cause lifes so hard to understand E Whys the rich man busy dancin A While the poor man pays the band D A Oh theyre billing me. Now wont you D tell me if you can.

Please Lord have mercy on the working man. About Lord Have Mercy on the Working Man Lord Have Mercy on the Working Man is a song written by Kostas and recorded by American country music singer Travis Tritt. The official music video for Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man premiered on YouTube on Monday the 10th of August 1992.

The song became Tritts tenth entry on the Billboard Hot Country Singles. The song became Tritts tenth entry on the Billboard Hot Country Singles Tracks now Hot Country Songs charts where it. Singing Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man.

Lord have mercy on the working man. Please Lord have mercy on the working man Please Lord have mercy on the working man. Track 5LyricsAll around I hear the sound of moneyBut I aint got a nickel to my nameAnd everywhere I look I see temptationShe stands on every corner and ca.

Lord Have Mercy on the Working Man is a song written by Kostas and recorded by American country music singer Travis TrittIt was released in August 1992 as the first of five singles from his third studio album T-R-O-U-B-L-EThe song became Tritts tenth entry on the Billboard Hot Country Singles Tracks now Hot Country Songs charts where it peaked at number 5. Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man Travis Tritt A D A All around I hear the sound of money E A But I aint got a nickel to my name D A And everywhere I look I see temptation E A She stands on every corner and calls my name CHORUS D Now wont you tell me if you can A Cause lifes so hard to understand E Whys the rich man busy dancin A While the poor man pays the band D A Oh theyre billing me. Whys the rich man busy dancing While the poor man pays the band Oh theyre billing me for killing me Lord have mercy on the working man Hey St.

Wont you tell me if you can Cause lifes so hard to understand Whys the fat man busy dancing While the thin man pays the band Oh theyre billing me for killing me Hey Lord have mercy on the working man. When Jesus taught us to pray what we later called the Lords Prayer He was so instructive and so brief in His prayer. Now wont you tell me if you can Cause lifes so hard to understand Whys the rich man busy dancing While the poor man pays the band Oh theyre billing me for killing me Lord have mercy.

Lord Have Mercy On The Workin Man chords by Travis Tritt. Wont you tell me if you can Cause lifes so hard to understand Whys the fat man busy dancing While the thin man pays the band Oh theyre billing me for killing me Lord have mercy on the working man. Entdecken Sie Lord Have Mercy On the Working Man von Travis Tritt bei Amazon Music.

Create and get 5 IQ Verse A D A All around I hear the sound of money E A But. It was released in August 1992 as the first of five singles from his third studio album T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

Vintage Travis Tritt 1993 Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man Tour T Shirt Large Hanes Tour T Shirts The Body Co Tour Shirt

Lord God The Father Almighty Please Have Mercy On Us Christian Quotes Spiritual Quotes Inspirational Quotes

When We By The Lord S Mercy Allow The Mingling Of God With Man And Man With God To Work And Build In Us We Will Have The Real Bible Truth Truth

Travis Tritt Lord Have Mercy On The Workin Man Inspirational Country Songs Country Music Country Music Videos

Have Mercy On Me Lord For I Am In Distress Tears Blur My Eyes My Body And Soul Are Withering Away Psalm 31 9 Please Pray For My Psalm 31 Psalms Quotes

Psalm 57 1 Mercy Quotes Inspirational Scripture Scriptures On Mercy

Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man Youtube Working Man Man Lord

Lord Have Mercy On Us And On The Whole World Divine Mercy Holy Scriptures Catholic Prayers

Dave Chappelle Half Baked Lord Have Mercy Lawdamercy Trending Gif On Giphy Via Ifttt Http Gph Is 2bpnivb Dave Chappelle Dave Chappelle Meme Funny Gif

Travis Tritt Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man Travis Tritt Working Man John Mellencamp

Pin On Farm Kings

Lord Lighten My Tongue And Forgive My Sins Of Slander Have Mercy On Me I Did Not Intend To Hurt Anyone Or To Ruin My Life And Body Art Quote

Travis Tritt Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man 1992 Vintage T Shirt Vintage Tshirts Travis Tritt Womens Shirts

Oh Lord Have Mercy Bright Star Male Chorus Bright Stars Chorus Lord

Lord Have Mercy On Me Christian Praise And Worship Songs With Lyrics Psalm 51 1 2 Praise And Worship Songs Worship Songs Lyrics Praise And Worship

Travis Tritt Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man 45 Rpm 1992 Ex Travis Tritt Working Man 45 Rpm

Travis Tritt Lord Have Mercy On The Workin Man With Lyrics Again Please Stop You Need To Try Harder Then That You Guys Are Real Travis Tritt Lyrics Man

Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man Travis Tritt Guitar Chord Chart In A Major Real Key Guitar Chord Chart Guitar Lessons Guitar Chords

Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man Travis Tritt Guitar Chord Chart Capo 2nd Guitar Chord Chart Guitar Chords Guitar Lessons


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Mary J Blige I M Goin Down

Is Jesus The Only Way To God

How To Make Candied Yams From Scratch